Business meetings. Product launches. Promotional events. Employee recognition. Holiday parties. Company picnics. Joshua’s Catering provides full-service catering for our corporate clients. Our menus range from wrap trays or fresh salads for an in-house meeting or a continental breakfast served at the crack of dawn, to the creation of a themed holiday party held at an elegant venue featuring sensational food and beautiful décor.
Joshua’s Catering provides one-stop shopping if you need more than just catering services for your event, or we can share suggestions for vendors, including event planning, décor, entertainment, photography and videography, and venue selection.
Known for our use of local, seasonal, natural ingredients, Joshua’s Catering is committed to operating a catering business that not only benefits our clients, but also our community and our planet. We strive to work with business partners, organizations and companies who value natural resources and share similar values on sustainability practices. As members of the Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network, we constantly strive to find new ways to enhance our “green” practices.
Our Green Practices
Food and Preparation
- Prepare foods using organic, natural and/or sustainably produced ingredients
- Promote menus and food selections based on availability of seasonal, local and fresh ingredients
Supplies and Equipment
- Use containers that can be composted or recycled, and/or that have been made from recycled materials
- Conduct business without paper as often as possible, but use FSC certified paper and products when we need to print
- Purchase cleaning products with low or no toxic chemicals
- Monitor and conserve water use
- Train staff in green practices and encourage them to identify new “green” practice opportunities
- The team at Joshua’s Catering is committed to the highest standards of service to meet your needs and help you achieve your business goals